Why you should only ever have treatment from a Save Face accredited clinic
If you have ever undergone a cosmetic treatment you will be all too aware how challenging it can be to find both a clinic and practitioner that you can trust – now there’s Save Face.
With brand new clinics cropping up constantly, the choices can be confusing and many clients are influenced purely by price.
Unfortunately, many consumers would rather pay less for their cosmetic treatments, with a complete lack of regard for their own safety. Currently, the industry is almost entirely unregulated whilst the demand for treatments such as Botox and dermal fillers continues to rise.
Save Face is a register which is approved by the government, designed to help you establish which clinics and practitioners you can trust to deliver safe treatments.
Save Face is endorsed by the Department of Health, NHS England, The Care Quality Commission, The Professional Standards Authority and Health Education England and allows you to search, compare and rate practitioners registered with them.
- Comply with Health & Safety Legislation
- Are clean and clinically appropriate
- Has the necessary equipment and facilities to provide the treatments safely
- Is who they say they are
- Their qualifications are genuine and relevant
- Their training and experience is appropriate
- Is insured
- Is registered with a statutory body (e.g. Nursing & Midwifery Council, General Medical Council )
- Undertakes regular training updates
- Is genuine
- Is appropriately licensed
- Is clinically safe
- Is sourced from legitimate suppliers
- Is appropriately stored and maintained
In order to become accredited by Save Face, ALL practitioners and premises are individually assessed and inspected against the above, strict regulations.
Medispa S10 has been registered and accredited by Save Face and we fully support industry regulation. We prioritise safety, quality and high standards of treatments.