The Top 10 Reasons you might want to get Botox
We’re sure many of you have heard of BOTOX® by now, if you haven’t already benefited from its results. People from all walks of life are scheduling treatments. With over 7 million procedures performed just last year, BOTOX is the number 1 minimally invasive cosmetic procedure.
Botox® is commonly used by both women and men to reduce the appearance of wrinkles in the face. It is often used between the eyebrows to relax 11’s, smooth the forehead, lift the eyebrows and decrease the appearance of crow’s feet. Overall, you’ll enjoy a smoother, more youthful look any time you visit a healthcare professional for Botox®.
Botox® Should be Performed by an Experienced Healthcare Professional!
It’s a relatively simple procedure that must be performed by an experienced healthcare professional in order to get the best results. Here are ten more reasons to get Botox®:
- Botox® is safe. As long as you are working with an experienced professional trained to do Botox® injections, Botox® should be completely safe. Throughout the United States alone, professionals inject Botox® about 3 million times every year.
- Botox® is virtually painless. Whenever we use needles on the skin there is always a risk for pain, but the vast majority of patients at our Botox® medical spa report absolutely no pain with their Botox® injections.
- Botox® takes only 10 minutes. Depending on how many injection sites you require, Botox® can take anywhere from a few minutes to 20 minutes, making it a quick and easy lunchtime procedure.
- Botox® requires no downtime. There isn’t any need to take time off work or reschedule your normal activities after your Botox® injections.
- Botox® treats overactive sweating. Botox® is commonly used to treat hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
- Botox® lasts 3-5 months. Rather than spending money on drugstore creams and serums that don’t produce results, choose the anti-wrinkle benefits of Botox® for 3 to 5 months of diminished wrinkles in the face.
- Botox® has a high client satisfaction rate. One online survey found that Botox® had a 95% patient satisfaction rate.
- Botox® makes you look younger over time. One study with identical twins found that the twin who received Botox® injections consistently for 13 years showed fewer signs of ageing compared to the twin who did not.
- Botox® is FDA-approved. Botox® is FDA-approved to treat lines and wrinkles, and it is also approved to treat excessive sweating.
- Botox® is non-invasive. There’s no need for surgery with Botox®; instead, you get wonderful anti-wrinkle results with just a few injections.
While Botox® is safe, aesthetic results vary depending on the skill of the injector. It’s important you choose the right healthcare professional to perform your Botox® injections.
*Botox® is an individual product. A healthcare professional may use alternatives to achieve similar results. Please ask what product is being used if you are considering having anti-ageing injections.
Keep up to date with our latest news, offers and treatments by following us on Facebook.